still problem in spam management

Stéphane Guedon stephane at 22decembre.eu
Fri Apr 8 16:21:10 CEST 2011

On Friday 08 April 2011 13:34:13 David Relson wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Apr 2011 08:34:26 +0200
>
> Stéphane Guedon wrote:
> > On Thursday 07 April 2011 23:16:25 RW wrote:

> > > How do you prevent the mail being relearned every day? You can
> > > delete the spam, but what about the ham?
> >
> > I will delete old spam when this problem would be solved...
> >
> > I didn't take that into account ! that's good ! but there's so few
> > false positive I don't think it's really severe.
> >
> > So, ideas ?
>
> I mail incorrectly classified messages to two special addresses on my
> mail server.  On address is for messages that should have been
> classified as ham and the other is for messages that should have been
> classified as spam. On the mail server, a script checks the X-Bogosity
> line, then trains bogofilter with the following flags:
>
>  -Sn -- for false positives
>  -Ns -- for false negatives
>  -s  -- for unsures that are spam
>  -n  -- for unsures that are ham
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> David

So, you "transfer" a copy of the mail ?

My question is regarding to the fact that I mount my mail server on imap, and
use sieve, thus, the mail goes directly in the good box according to rules
(facebook, gentoo, university, spam...). By sending mail to an adress, I keep
my mail in the good box, delete the spam, and that's it. I am right ?

Should I create a fake adress which I write on porn websites to make it send
directly spam to me (to the wrong of course...), thus, the training should be
better ? I think of an adress tartuff at ... to forbid any website to understand
that it's a spamhole...

can you show your script ?

thank you for your help !

--