Bogofilter accuracy plummets starting around March 10, 2010

Pavel Kankovsky peak at argo.troja.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Apr 1 13:57:30 CEST 2010

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010, Jonathan Kamens wrote:

> I assume I'm not the only one who has noticed that bogofilter's accuracy
> has plummeted starting around March 10?

We experienced it here too. But it was a transient problem, it returned to
normal a few days later when I fed Bogofilter with enough material for
training (300-400 messages).

--
Pavel Kankovsky aka Peak                          / Jeremiah 9:21        \
"For death is come up into our MS Windows(tm)..." \ 21st century edition /