Bogofilter accuracy plummets starting around March 10, 2010

John G Walker johngeoffreywalker at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 1 14:23:43 CEST 2010

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 13:57:30 +0200 (MET DST) Pavel Kankovsky
<peak at argo.troja.mff.cuni.cz> wrote:

> On Thu, 1 Apr 2010, Jonathan Kamens wrote:
>
> > I assume I'm not the only one who has noticed that bogofilter's
> > accuracy has plummeted starting around March 10?
>
> We experienced it here too. But it was a transient problem, it
> returned to normal a few days later when I fed Bogofilter with enough
> material for training (300-400 messages).

Ah! That's my problem: I obviously haven't received enough of them
yet. I'm getting one or two a day, which is considerably more than what
I normally get, but it's good to know that bogofilter deals with them
eventually,

--
 All the best,
 John