Bogofilter accuracy plummets starting around March 10, 2010

Bill McClain wmcclain at watershade.net
Thu Apr 1 13:50:56 CEST 2010

On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 01:35:57 -0400
Jonathan Kamens <jik at kamens.brookline.ma.us> wrote:

> I assume I'm not the only one who has noticed that bogofilter's accuracy
> has plummeted starting around March 10?

I'm getting them, too. All have so far been in my Unsure or Spam category,
initially scoring about 0.5. I train the Unsure only once and the score has
been improving very slowly.

It is certainly an attack on bayesian filtering. The devil knows what songs
to sing.

-Bill
--
Sattre Press                                    In the Quarter
http://sattre-press.com/                 by Robert W. Chambers