Placement of html filter.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Fri Jan 30 20:27:13 CET 2009

html and spam are nearly identical in my mail stream. So by Kmail
filter I route all html to a special folder and manually scan items
in that folder by source/subject line. Only one or two are keepers
each day.

 I have this Kmail filter for html before my bogofilter commands.  But
that means I have to manually scan a couple hundred titles, since
these are diverted before the bogofilter gets to them.

The bogofilter rules say that the bogofilter entries  should be last
in the Kmail filter stack.  Is there a problem with putting my html
filter right after them so that my html folder doesn't fill up so
fast each day?  Sooner or later bogofilter could catch many of them.
--
John Culleton