Maintenance update.

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 30 21:16:51 CET 2009

On Friday 30 January 2009 19:18:47 John Culleton wrote:
> I have Bogofilter installed in my Kmail and it is catching some spam.
> They go automatically to my spam folder. I also manually mark a few
> dozen each day which go to the same folder.
>
> Is that sufficient or must I use a command line bogofilter command
> from time to time to update the filter?  If so, what command?

Hi, John.  Also copy a representative sample of ham into another folder, then
train on both folders.  Here is the command I use:

bash /usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/contrib/trainbogo.sh -c -H
/home/anne/Maildir/.INBOX.bogotrain_ham/cur/ -S
/home/anne/Maildir/.INBOX.bogotrain_spam/cur/

A single command, all on one line, of course.  HTH

Anne