logging region size (was: Minimum usable counts)

Stephen Davies scldad at sdc.com.au
Mon Aug 24 05:53:34 CEST 2009

The logging region error has returned:-((

The good news however, is that it seems that just running --db-verify on both
databases fixes it again.

I have added this to root's crontab and will continue monitoring.

Cheers,
Stephen

On Wednesday 05 August 2009 17:44:20 Matthias Andree wrote:
> Am 05.08.2009, 02:57 Uhr, schrieb Stephen Davies <scldad at sdc.com.au>:
> > G'day Matthias.
> >
> > No, I haven't been running --db-remove-environment. I only ran
> > --db-verify after modifying DB_CONFIG.
> >
> > I have just run --db-remove-environment and will monitor the situation.
>
> I hope that is it.
>
> Some of the DB_CONFIG settings, only become effective if the environment
> is rebuilt, see sections 3.5 and 4.2 in doc/README.db.
> If --db-remove-environment is insufficient, please also try --db-recover.
> Section 4.1 of doc/README.db also has some hints on how you can query
> database parameters, in case you wish to verify how the Berkeley DB
> library interpreted your DB_CONFIG settings and if they have become
> effective already.
>
> HTH

Stephen Davies Consulting P/L                             Voice: 08-8177 1595
Adelaide, South Australia.                                Fax  : 08-8177 0133
Computing & Network solutions.                            Mobile:040 304 0583
                                          VoIP:sip:1132210 at sip1.bbpglobal.com