logging region size (was: Minimum usable counts)

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Mon Aug 24 10:16:42 CEST 2009

Am 24.08.2009, 05:53 Uhr, schrieb Stephen Davies <scldad at sdc.com.au>:

> The logging region error has returned:-((
>
> The good news however, is that it seems that just running --db-verify on
> both databases fixes it again.
>
> I have added this to root's crontab and will continue monitoring.

For lack of better ideas, I wonder if it might somehow be related to your
large log buffer size (set_lg_bsize), although this would not be obvious
 from the documentation.

Can you try running without a DB_CONFIG file? Rename it to some other name
(so that Berkeley DB cannot find it), then run "bogoutil
--db-remove-environment ~/.bogofilter" (adjust the last argument if
needed) and see if it helps.