new spamitarium version

Thomas Anderson tanderson at orderamidchaos.com
Thu Aug 13 09:50:34 CEST 2009

I've updated my Spamitarium pre-filter with SPF checking.  This has been
tremendously successful on my own email over the past few days of
testing.  False negatives have been virtually eliminated.  I had been
dealing with quite a few spams which used my own forged email address as
the sender.  These are now history.  Also, legitimate senders who have
their SPF records set up correctly are almost guaranteed to be ham now
if they were unsure before.  I've also added in the ability specifically
whitelist IPs or ranges of IPs and to also check a poprelayd database
for dynamically authenticated IPs.

Here's the new version:
http://orderamidchaos.com/bogofilter/spamitarium

Feedback is appreciated.