logging region size (was: Minimum usable counts)

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Wed Aug 5 10:14:20 CEST 2009

Am 05.08.2009, 02:57 Uhr, schrieb Stephen Davies <scldad at sdc.com.au>:

> G'day Matthias.
>
> No, I haven't been running --db-remove-environment. I only ran
> --db-verify after modifying DB_CONFIG.
>
> I have just run --db-remove-environment and will monitor the situation.

I hope that is it.

Some of the DB_CONFIG settings, only become effective if the environment
is rebuilt, see sections 3.5 and 4.2 in doc/README.db.
If --db-remove-environment is insufficient, please also try --db-recover.
Section 4.1 of doc/README.db also has some hints on how you can query
database parameters, in case you wish to verify how the Berkeley DB
library interpreted your DB_CONFIG settings and if they have become
effective already.

HTH