logging region size (was: Minimum usable counts)

Stephen Davies scldad at sdc.com.au
Wed Aug 5 02:57:03 CEST 2009

G'day Matthias.

No, I haven't been running --db-remove-environment. I only ran --db-verify
after modifying DB_CONFIG.

I have just run --db-remove-environment and will monitor the situation.

Cheers and thanks,
Stephen

On Wednesday 05 August 2009 03:54:21 Matthias Andree wrote:
> Am 03.08.2009, 07:48 Uhr, schrieb Stephen Davies <scldad at sdc.com.au>:
> > I have just returned from a two-week vacation to find that the problem
> > has
> > happened again while I was away (with the region set to 3Mb and bsize
> > reduced
> > to 32K).
> >
> > This time the error message referenced the ignore database which is only
> > 8 Mb.
> >
> > Any more ideas (please)?
>
> Hi Stephen,
>
> I'm afraid that I'm at a loss here.
>
> Am I right that you removed the environment after changing DB_CONFIG
> settings? (bogoutil --db-remove-environment ~/.bogofilter)
> If no, please try doing that.
> If yes, I'm out of ideas for now.
>

> If everything else fails, we can resort to the SQLite3 version, but these
> logging region size issues are an itch...
>
> HTH

Stephen Davies Consulting P/L                             Voice: 08-8177 1595
Adelaide, South Australia.                                Fax  : 08-8177 0133
Computing & Network solutions.                            Mobile:040 304 0583
                                          VoIP:sip:1132210 at sip1.bbpglobal.com