Bogotrain problem

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Thu May 15 10:02:18 CEST 2008

I can no longer run bogotrain with the command I've used previously -

/usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/contrib/trainbogo.sh -c -H /home/anne/Maildir/.INBOX.bogotrain_ham/cur/ -S /home/anne/Maildir/.INBOX.bogotrain_spam/cur/
bash: /usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/contrib/trainbogo.sh: Permission denied

ls -l /usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/contrib/trainbogo.sh
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 9145 Jul 23
2007 /usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/contrib/trainbogo.sh

What do I need to do to correct this?  I would have thought that I would only
need read access?

Anne