Bogofilter corrupts header

Andreas Podgurski Andreas.Podgurski at gmx.de
Mon Jul 21 14:47:06 CEST 2008

Hi!
I'm currently trying to setup bogofilter on a debian 3.1 system. I compiled it by hand and tied it into postfix as mta. From there, a simple script is called with the line bogofilter -p | sendmail -i "$@" . I havn't altered the configuration file yet. What happens, is, that the header of incoming emails is cut off after the to: tag, where a undisclosed-recipients: is added. All tags afterwards are gone, so my mail client e.g. shows a "(no subject)". I removed the call to bogofilter by leaving the sendmail -i "$@" call alone, and the header arrives correctly. Has anyone any idea where my mistake is? I doubt that this is a bogofilter bug, as I can't find any occurance of this behavior anywhere.
Further, I can't get bogofilter to output anything to the syslog, neither in the postfix pipe, nor by training it from the command line. Again, any ideas here?

Thanks in advance,
Andreas Podgurski

--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03