FAQ translation help requested

mouss mouss at netoyen.net
Sun Apr 27 23:31:58 CEST 2008

David Relson wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I've just added a "How do I train using maildirs?" section to the FAQ.
> Bogofilter also has French and Italian FAQs so if anyone can translate
> the text below it would help.  Alternatively, I can just use the
> English text and change it when somebody complains and provides a
> translation :->

I am not a poet nor a member of the french academy but see below.
PS. it looks like the faq was translated by different people, as
different terms/expressions are used to mean the same thing. I've seen
few descrepancies (such as using "apprentissage" [learning] instead of
"entraînement" [training], ...). is it worth to "fix"? (I personally
read the english version, so I don't really care).

> David

> How do I train using maildirs?

=> if it's maildir, why talk about mbox in the answer? I added "mbox" in
the translation.
> Initial training from mbox:
>
>     bogofilter -M -s -I ~/mail/Spam
>     bogofilter -M -n -I ~/mail/NonSpam
>
> Initial training from Maildir:
>
>     bogofilter -s -B ~/Maildir/.Spam
>     bogofilter -n -B ~/Maildir/.NonSpam
>
> Corrective training from mbox:
>
>     bogofilter -M -Ns -I ~/mail/Missed_Spam
>     bogofilter -M -Sn -I ~/mail/False_Spam
>
> Corrective training from Maildir:
>
>     bogofilter -s -B ~/Maildir/.Missed_Spam
>     bogofilter -n -B ~/Maildir/.False_Spam

<french>
[Q] Comment lancer l'entrainement avec des formats mbox et maildir?
[R]

Entrainement initial avec un format mbox:
    bogofilter -M -s -I ~/mail/Spam
    bogofilter -M -n -I ~/mail/NonSpam

Entrainement initial avec un format maildir
    bogofilter -s -B ~/Maildir/.Spam
    bogofilter -n -B ~/Maildir/.NonSpam

Entrainement sur erreur avec un format mbox
    bogofilter -M -Ns -I ~/mail/Missed_Spam
    bogofilter -M -Sn -I ~/mail/False_Spam

Entrainement sur erreur avec un format maildir