procmail: Non-zero exitcode (1) from "/usr/bin/bogofilter"

dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Wed Sep 12 23:43:39 CEST 2007

My bogofilter went south again.  I am getting procmail: Non-zero
exitcode (1) from "/usr/bin/bogofilter"

from procmail for every email.  This started happening on Monday, and
I just noticed.  Nothing is getting classified as spam.  Ive had and
fixed this problem before, but cant find my notes about bogoutil and
checking my spam vs. ham.  Any bogofilter gurus out there that can
point me the right way would be great.  Im running:
bogofilter version 1.1.3
     Database: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.3.29: (September 12,
2006) AUTO-XA
Copyright (C) 2002-2006 David Relson, Matthias Andree, Greg Louis
Copyright (C) 2002-2003 Eric S. Raymond, Adrian Otto, Gyepi Sam.

thanks,

ddh

--
Dwayne Hottinger