bogoutil question

R Kimber rkimber at ntlworld.com
Mon Jan 29 23:09:30 CET 2007

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:35:17 -0500
Eric Wood wrote:

> For my FC6 setup, 'bogoutil --db-verify' and 'db_verify' yield no
> errors.

My problem was that the two commands gave different results, which was
unsettling.  On a practical level, I have retrained from scratch, but
that leaves me with the problem of which verify command to trust.

Bogofilter knows that db4.3 is being used
bogofilter -V gives:-

bogofilter version 1.1.5
    Database: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.3.29

but maybe there needs to be a symbolic link between db_verify and
db4.3_verify, so that bogoutil finds the command (if not finding it
is the explanation) ??

- Richard.
--
Richard Kimber