bogoutil question

Eric Wood eric at interplas.com
Mon Jan 29 15:35:17 CET 2007

For my FC6 setup, 'bogoutil --db-verify' and 'db_verify' yield no errors.  I
don't have a db4.3_verify command.  It does seem that db_verify is doing
more checking.  Rebuild your word list 'bogoutil -d wordlist.db |
bogoutil -l newwordlist.db' and test the newwordlist.db file to see what
happens.

-eric wood