Cannot join environment?

Bill Wohler wohler at newt.com
Tue Mar 28 17:40:13 CEST 2006

David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> writes:

> On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:40:58 -0800
> Bill Wohler wrote:
>
>>   bogoutil[9016]: cannot join environment: DB_VERSION_MISMATCH:
>>   Database environment version mismatch
>
> This question was answered last December.  Googling for "cannot join
> environment" provides the following info:

I missed it. I must have used too much of the above error in my
search ;-).

> The best thing to do is, using the old bogoutil,

When you're using a distro, it's too late--the old bogoutil is gone.
But this doesn't seem to have been a problem in this case. But it
seems it would be a good idea for you and the distro maintainers to
coordinate or think about in the future.

Thanks!

--
Bill Wohler <wohler at newt.com>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD