image-only spam -- ideas, what to do?

John Villalovos sodarock at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 04:48:17 CET 2006

On 12/12/06, Jimmy Tang <jtang at tchpc.tcd.ie> wrote:
> though it doesnt directly solve the problem, i find most inlined images
> have a link to somewhere and stripsearch just works for mails like that.

Personally, I find that most inline spam, that ends up in my unsure
folder, is an image that contains a stock pump and dump scheme or
something else along those lines.  The content is only in the image.
It also typically contains random sentences from various sources.

So stripsearch would have no benefit, that I can tell, for something like that.

John