New Release: Bogofilter 1.0.0

Tom Anderson tanderso at oac-design.com
Mon Dec 5 15:51:49 CET 2005

Chris Fortune wrote:
> Great praises, props and respect to the bogofilter team!  Together you have provided a shining example of a successful open-source
> project, and have contributed significantly to the salvation of the publicly owned e-mail system.  Bogofilter should receive a
> government grant to continue research in this area, or at least a commendation.

Agreed, bogofilter rocks!  And I personally commend everyone who has
helped to make it what it is.  But let's keep the government out of
it... if the developers need funding, a paypal donation link on the
bogofilter homepage should generate plenty of donations from happy
users.  The last thing we need is government getting their fingers into
our email.

Tom