New Release: Bogofilter 1.0.0

Chris Fortune cfortune at telus.net
Mon Dec 5 06:24:18 CET 2005

> Thanks go to:
>
>    Eric S. Raymond who fathered version 0.1, 0.2, ....
>    Matthias Andree - our tools and portability wizard
>    Greg Louis - our algorithm wizard
>
>    and a cast of hundreds who have contributed suggestions, patches,
>    defect reports, and all the other minutiae that have helped bogofilter
>    achieve its current state.

Applause! Bravo!

Great praises, props and respect to the bogofilter team!  Together you have provided a shining example of a successful open-source
project, and have contributed significantly to the salvation of the publicly owned e-mail system.  Bogofilter should receive a
government grant to continue research in this area, or at least a commendation.

Chris Fortune,
http://spameater.com/