bogofilter installation on debian

Zhenyu Zhong andrezh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 21:22:42 CET 2005

Thanks a lot for all the previous emails.
I finally solved the problem by building the latest automake from scratch.
The reason I want to build the bogofilter from scatch instead of deb package
is that I want to modify the source code and do some profiling on the
modified version.
Now the problem solved by upgrading automake.

Thanks for all of your suggestions. I am very appreciated.
zhenyu