0.95.2.cvs compilation succeeded on IRIX 6.5

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sun Aug 7 15:26:21 CEST 2005

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 21:02:03 +0900
Daichi Kawahata wrote:

...[snip]...

> I've added my test log with both sh and bash versions, seemed DB had
> problems.

I do believe you're correct about DB having problems.  Seeing:

  Can't open wordlist 'test.0806.d/wordlist.db'

in your output indicates that Berkeley DB isn't creating a database!!
Also, there should be output from the "echo ... |bogofilter -n -v"
command indicating how many tokens were registered.

Did you build Berkeley DB yourself or use an already built package?  If
"build it yourself", an easier DB to build and use might be SQLite3.

Script test.0807.sh uses additional options to print information about
database options.  Once you have a working database, give it a try.

HTH,