0.95.2.cvs compilation succeeded on IRIX 6.5

Daichi Kawahata daichi.k at aioros.ocn.ne.jp
Mon Aug 8 14:18:33 CEST 2005

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 09:26:21 -0400
David Relson wrote:

> Did you build Berkeley DB yourself or use an already built
> package?  If "build it yourself", an easier DB to build and
> use might be SQLite3.

Yes, it was Berkeley DB 4.3.28 from http://sleepycat.com/ ,
config option was as follows,

  It was created by Berkeley DB configure 4.3.28, which was
  generated by GNU Autoconf 2.59.  Invocation command line was

    $ ../dist/configure --prefix=/usr/local --libdir=/usr/local/lib32 \
      --mandir=/usr/local/share/man --disable-static --enable-cxx

Now, I'm also trying to compile with SQLite3 3.2.2, but it brings
another compilation errors (at 0.95.2.cvs_with_sqlite3_on_irix.log).

> Script test.0807.sh uses additional options to print information
> about database options.  Once you have a working database, give
> it a try.

As above, I've tested your script with bogofilter in which I've
enabled transactions, and same Berkeley DB, but as you've expected,
it still fails on creating database. I'll try it with another DB.

Regards,
--
Daichi