0.95.2.cvs compilation succeeded on IRIX 6.5

Daichi Kawahata daichi.k at aioros.ocn.ne.jp
Sun Aug 7 14:02:03 CEST 2005

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 08:19:52 -0400
David Relson wrote:

> Hello Daichi,

Hi,

> Looking at "tests_on_irix.log", I must confess that I've not seen so
> many tests fail with a possibly working environment.  My guess is
> that there's an incompatibility between shell features needed by the
> test scripts and Irix's shell.  The test scripts use /bin/sh.  What
> shell is are you using on Irix?  Can you use bash?  If so, are the
> results different?

It's bash, I've checked by renaming #!/bin/sh to #!/usr/bin/env bash
at the test scripts, but it didn't work either.

> As to a simple operational test, I've attached a simple test script
> test.0806.sh and its output (in test.0806.out).  If it runs,
> bogofilter is operating and is likely good enough for you to use.
> If it doesn't run, there are options to output lots of debug
> messages and we can turn them on.

I've added my test log with both sh and bash versions, seemed DB had
problems.

> P.S.  The Irix patches are appreciated.

I'll try to figure the problem out as much as possible, but I don't
have the any program skills.

Regards,
--
Daichi