SunOS 4.1.* datastore_db.c Error

Charles Hewson cahewson at eskimo.com
Tue Sep 21 22:31:24 CEST 2004

Here is output of ./cinfig.status;

[cahewson] ./config.status --version
bogofilter config.status 0.92.6
configured by ./configure, generated by GNU Autoconf 2.59,
  with options "'--with-libdb-prefix=../BerkeleyDB'
'--includedir=/bigdisk/u/c/cahewson/BerkeleyDB'
'--prefix=/bigdisk/u/c/cahewson/Bogofilter-new'
'--exec-prefix=/bigdisk/u/c/cahewson/Bogofilter-new'"

This config.status script is free software; the Free Software Foundation
gives unlimited permission to copy, distribute and modify it.
[cahewson]

BerkeleyDB is 4.2.52 downloaded last February. I don't recall if I used
make or gmake.

I will experiment with sequence if includes as Dave suggested later
thisevening.

Charles