SunOS 4.1.* datastore_db.c Error

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Tue Sep 21 14:06:18 CEST 2004

Charles Hewson <cahewson at eskimo.com> writes:

> I decided to update this weekend as bogofilter has worked well the last 6
> months. I ran into this issue with things from db.h not resolving. I can't
> recall how we worked around it last February with old datastore module.
> Your help would be appreciated.

Which BerkeleyDB version are you using? Bogofilter has been tested with
3.2 and newer, older versions may not work, and I'm rather confident 2.X
and 1.X won't do.

Has BerkeleyDB been installed with "make install", and how exactly are
you running ./configure? (Try ./config.status --version to recollect how
you've called it).

Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95 (PGP/MIME preferred)