procmail, was: speeding up bogofiltering

Greg Louis glouis at dynamicro.on.ca
Wed Dec 1 13:04:57 CET 2004

On 20041201 (Wed) at 1150:33 +0100, Matthias Andree wrote:

> I don't recommend procmail for fresh installs, it's very hard to
> configure in a way that it is robust.

s/configure/learn to configure/ IMHO.  While it's certainly got a
steepish learning curve, I'd maintain that once one knows it adequately
it's not that hard to operate.  Sorta like Linux :)

But I must take a look at maildrop and see if it can do all I need yet
be simpler...

--
| G r e g  L o u i s         | gpg public key: 0x400B1AA86D9E3E64 |
|  http://www.bgl.nu/~glouis |   (on my website or any keyserver) |