bogofilter icon

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Mon Sep 29 20:52:55 CEST 2003

So far, the two ideas I've found most appealing are "mail sorter" and
"baggage tagger".  Admittedly the second makes me think "mail tagger",
which is more to the point.

On 29 Sep 2003 14:19:54 -0400
Tom Anderson <tanderso at oac-design.com> wrote:

> I would think a mail sorter would be more to the point:
> http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=mail+sorter&btnG=Google+Search
>
> However, either a mail sorter or a baggage screener will tend to be
> too complex, IMHO, to represent in a simple icon.
>
> Alternately, we could just choose an interesting font to represent
> bogofilter.  Companies often do that, eg: IBM.
>
> Latest suggestions:
> http://orderamidchaos.com/bogofilter/icons.html
>
> Tom

The font idea is also interesting.  I wonder how the 2nd and 12th would
look with a deliberate mispelling, i.e. b0g0fi1ter ???  Would you please
create the additional image?

Thanks.