bogofilter icon

Stefan Bellon sbellon at sbellon.de
Mon Sep 29 21:32:23 CEST 2003

David Relson wrote:
> So far, the two ideas I've found most appealing are "mail sorter" and
> "baggage tagger".  Admittedly the second makes me think "mail tagger",
> which is more to the point.

The problem with them is, that when you scale them down to say 32x32,
they don't look that obvious anymore. I think, the icon should be
designed for a small size like 32x32 as an icon for GUIs. Additionally
you could create a higher-res version as logo.

[snip]

> The font idea is also interesting.  I wonder how the 2nd and 12th
> would look with a deliberate mispelling, i.e. b0g0fi1ter ???  Would
> you please create the additional image?

Hm, this sounds like a funny idea, indeed. :-) However it's not useful
as near-rectangular small icon. What about splitting and putting "bogo"
on top of "filter"?

--
Stefan Bellon