-u not working for me in 0.15.4 [Was: New header token tagging]

Joerg Over Dexia over at dexia.de
Fri Sep 26 12:59:57 CEST 2003

Am 17:40 25.09.2003 -0400 teilte David Relson mir folgendes mit:
->Let's take this off list as probably not everybody is
interested in
->what's going on.  (If I'm wrong folks, speak up!).

Up!

I actually like to follow these debugging sessions. Often
something new to learn or understand.
BTW I'd also throw in some ls -l on relevant files in for
debugging, and check in /var/log/messages (or wherever those go
on your platform) for failure messages of berkeley DB (sorry, no
example present, but I had these once.)

Greetings, jo