-u not working for me in 0.15.4 [Was: New header token tagging]

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Sep 25 23:40:16 CEST 2003

Greg,

Let's take this off list as probably not everybody is interested in
what's going on.  (If I'm wrong folks, speak up!).  So for your reply,
just send it to me.

For the next test, I want to know if counts are being updated or not.
We'll use ".MSG_COUNT", which is the number of messages registered, and
any token from message badspam.txt.  From your email address, I'm
assuming that both "greg" and "cambria.com" are in the message.  If
they're not, pick a different pair of tokens.

Pick any token from the output.  .  Then run the following:

	bogoutil -w /home/bogofilter .MSG_COUNT greg cambria.com
	bogofilter-01362 -uv -d /home/bogofilter < badspam.txt
	bogoutil -w /home/bogofilter .MSG_COUNT  greg cambria.com
	bogofilter-0154 -uv -d /home/bogofilter < badspam.txt
	bogoutil -w /home/bogofilter .MSG_COUNT  greg cambria.com
	bogofilter-0154 -x bcdfghlmrstw -uvv -d /home/bogofilter < badspam.txt

The first run  of bogoutil will give the starting counts.  We should see
them increment by 1 in the second run and again in the third run.
Finally, the last command uses "-x bcdfghlmrstw" to turn on all the
debugging flags.  It'll print lots of info and should give more info on
what's happening.