Can bogofilter filter Swen

Stephen Liu satimis at icare.com.hk
Wed Sep 24 07:35:32 CEST 2003

Hi Pete,

Thanks for your prompt response and advice.

On Wed, 2003-09-24 at 12:47, p at dirac.org wrote:
- snip -
> it *could* be invoked via your .forward file, but instead, it's almost
> certainly invoked directly by your MTA.  i'm not sure what rh uses.
> sendmail?

sendmail is running on RH9.0.  I already stop it when installed
MailScanner.  I can reactivate it after deactivate MailScanner.

> anyway, debian uses exim by default, and you can see how
> procmail is invoked by looking at /etc/exim/exim.conf.

$ locate exim.conf
/etc/log.d/conf/logfiles/exim.conf
/etc/log.d/conf/services/exim.conf

exim.conf is not in /etc/exim/

# locate exim
/etc/log.d/conf/logfiles/exim.conf
/etc/log.d/conf/services/exim.conf
/etc/log.d/scripts/services/exim
/usr/lib/kde3/liblateximport.la
/usr/lib/kde3/liblateximport.so
/usr/share/doc/mailscanner-4.23/html/install/exim-old.shtml
/usr/share/doc/mailscanner-4.23/html/install/exim.shtml

Could not find /exim folder.

B.R.
Stephen

To Get Your Own iCareHK.com Email Address?  Go To www.iCareHK.com.