Can bogofilter filter Swen

Stephen Liu satimis at icare.com.hk
Wed Sep 24 06:43:17 CEST 2003

Hi,

Thanks for your advice.

Where shall I copy your recipe to.  Which file and under which folder?

Another problem is procmail is not running on my OS, I doubt.  Although
it is a standard installation on RH9

# ntsysv
Could not find procmail

# /etc/rc.d/init.d/procmail status
-bash: /etc/rc.d/init.d/procmail: No such file or directory

# rpm -q procmail
procmail-3.22-9

Evolution only downloads emails from ISP server via POP3 a/c

B.R.
Stephen

To Get Your Own iCareHK.com Email Address?  Go To www.iCareHK.com.