Can bogofilter filter Swen

Bill Wohler wohler at newt.com
Tue Sep 23 20:41:42 CEST 2003

p at dirac.org wrote:

> i have a procmail solution.  it works perfectly, for all win32
> executable viruses:

Sweet, thanks! I like having some procmail pre-filters, but I'm not in
the business of creating a procmail filter for each and every virii that
comes down the pipe. That's spamassassin's job ;-). So, a general filter
is a good thing indeed. I just checked and the ^TVqQAAMAAAAEAAAA//8AALg
pattern is in 3000 of my last 30000 spams. Pretty effective.

Anyway, I cc'd the list since this might be a great procmail recipe to
put alongside the ASIAN procmail recipe in the docs.

--
Bill Wohler <wohler at newt.com>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD