Can bogofilter filter Swen

Gustaf Erikson gustafe at home.se
Wed Sep 24 08:08:39 CEST 2003

"Stephen Liu" <satimis at icare.com.hk> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your advice.
>
> Where shall I copy your recipe to.  Which file and under which folder?
>
> Another problem is procmail is not running on my OS, I doubt.  Although
> it is a standard installation on RH9
>
> # ntsysv
> Could not find procmail
>
> # /etc/rc.d/init.d/procmail status
> -bash: /etc/rc.d/init.d/procmail: No such file or directory
>
> # rpm -q procmail
> procmail-3.22-9

What does "which procmail" say?

Procmail is a mail filtering application. A .procmailrc file is a file
in each users home directory where the filtering rules are stored.

The language is pretty obscure, but copy-and-paste work for me.

This is my .procmailrc:

:0fw
| bogofilter -uep -PIht

# version 0.12.3:
#| bogofilter -uep

:0e
{ EXITCODE=75 HOST }

Taken more or less verbatim from the bogofilter manpage.

The net has lots of procmail resources. Google for "procmail FAQ" or
"procmail recipes".

hth,

-g.

--
Gustaf Erikson <<< mobile: 073-338 76 18 >>> http://stureby.net/gustaf/
Telia: "It's masculine, it's feminine, it's explosive... if you're under 26!"