Kmail and bogofilter...

John McCain jmccain at layer3al.com
Tue Sep 23 01:09:37 CEST 2003

Interesting.  Did you read the info I put up on my site? :

http://www.mciann.com/howto.shtml

If so, please let me know what I can do to clear up what I've written.

You need a secondary filter after your pipe through to catch the "X-bogosity:
yes" string in the bogofiltered message.  I use a filter that looks for that
regex in <any header>, then moves it into a spam folder if a match occurs.