Bogofilter-0.15.9 - New Current Release

Richard Kimber rkimber at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 24 21:07:10 CET 2003

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 16:22:15 -0500
David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> wrote:

> Be sure to read RELEASE.NOTES-0.15, with attention to the section
> about retraining and the '-H' flag...

May I assume that, since this refers to the generic 0.15 series, I
wouldn't need to re-train if I downloaded and installed it?

You may remember a while back I made a request that these announcements
should have a specific note about whether re-training would be required.
It would help me a lot to know what is involved before I take any action.

0.15.8 has worked very well indeed on my machine, but I'm always keen to
have enhancements :)

- Richard.
--
Richard Kimber