What's Coming ...

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Mon Nov 24 14:22:21 CET 2003

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 23:24:19 -0800
Rick Mann <rmann at latencyzero.com> wrote:

> Something else that would be nice is a utility to convert my separate
> word lists into the single, case-sensitive word list (maybe one
> already exists).
> I no longer have the corpus of spam and ham I originally used,
> especially the incremental updates I've been doing since first setting
>
> it up. FYI, I'm running 13.7.2.

Rick,

There is a script for convert from separate wordlists to a combined
wordlist.  Its name is bogoupgrade.

There is no script for converting from case-insensitive to
case-sensitive mode, as there's no way to tell whether "test" was
originally "test" or "Test" or some other variant.

If you start using your bogofilter-0.13.7.2 in its default mode, when
you register additional messages it will add case-sensitive tokens.

HTH,