What's Coming ...

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at logic.univie.ac.at
Mon Nov 24 09:19:30 CET 2003

David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> wrote:

>Code targeted for deprecation in 0.16 includes the following:
>
>1 - Graham and Robinson-GM algorithms
>2 - separate wordlists
>3 - options pertaining to #1 and #2
>4 - degeneration code for headers and case sensitivity

-H?

>5 - command line options -Ph/H, -Pi/I, -Pt/T
>6 - config file options: header_line_markup, ignore_case,
>    tokenize_html_tags, tokenize_html_script
>7 - miscellaneous other items.  Exactly what will become apparent as
>    the 0.16 release is prepared.

Another candidate is -t (we still have -T and -TT).

And there is that issue with -M. Right now it is needed
with -v (but does not work with -vvv) and -T. This is
inconsistent since in all other cases mboxes are
autodetected. Actually, I cannot see when -v or -T would
make sense on an mbox which is seen as a single message. If
those are also autodetected, -M also can go.

pi