What's Coming ...

Rick Mann rmann at latencyzero.com
Mon Nov 24 08:24:19 CET 2003

Something else that would be nice is a utility to convert my separate
word lists into the single, case-sensitive word list (maybe one already
exists).
I no longer have the corpus of spam and ham I originally used,
especially the incremental updates I've been doing since first setting
it up. FYI, I'm running 13.7.2.

--
Rick