RPM Upgrade

Marek Kowal marek.kowal at portal.onet.pl
Thu May 22 17:05:32 CEST 2003

Well, just provide two versions of the RPM: dynamic and static. Everybody
should be happy then. If someone is willing to run 3MB binary instead of
compiling his/her own, then that's the choice of that person. Just state is
somewhere on the page in the BOLD letters ;-)

So then the problem goes down to patching Makefile so that it has two
targets:  "rpm" and "rpmstatic"...

Cheers,
m.