bogofilter 0.12.2 binary package for FreeBSD 4.X on

Sam Hills rcb at bbll.com
Tue May 13 18:18:34 CEST 2003

When I log on via telnet, I get the following introductory message:
Last login: Tue May 13 10:45:55 from bbell.gs.net
Copyright (c) 1980, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1990, 1991, 1993, 1994
        The Regents of the University of California.   All rights reserved.

FreeBSD 2.1.6-RELEASE (MYKERNEL) #0: Tue Jul 28 17:15:55 CDT 1998

As I recall, when I tried to compile bogofilter, the configure log said
it was building for an x86.
What processor was your file compiled for?