bogofilter 0.12.2 binary package for FreeBSD 4.X on

Dave Lovelace dave at firstcomp.biz
Tue May 13 17:04:21 CEST 2003

For what it's worth, I've seen error messages very similar to this in
a different environment.  This was under a commercial Unix which had versions
for a Motorola 88K architecture & for an Intel-based architecture.  If one
took a binary compiled in the 88K environment & tried to run it on the
Intel platform, the errors looked very much like these.

--
- Dave Lovelace
  dave at firstcomp.biz
  davel at cyberspace.org