What is wrong with my procmailrc

Alexander Borghgraef ab at telin.UGent.be
Mon Jun 23 16:10:44 CEST 2003

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Greg Louis wrote:

> On 20030623 (Mon) at 1146:21 +0200, Alexander Borghgraef wrote:
> >  I have included the following lines in my procmailrc (as described in
> > the bogofilter man-page), but it doesn't seem to be doing anything:
> >
> > :0HBc:
> > * ? bogofilter
> > mail/spam
>
> That says, pipe a copy of the message to bogofilter; if bogofilter
> returns 0 status (meaning it's a spam), save the copy in mail/spam but
> go on processing the original.  As pi suggested, if bogofilter is not
> in the execution path with which procmail runs, a nonzero return code
> will be provided and the copy will be discarded, and procmail will go
> on processing the original as if the rule weren't there at all.

 That'll be probably it, the path is in my .profile, but procmail doesn't
read that. So I added the path before bogofilter, now all I have to do is
wait for some spam to come by (bit slow at this hour of the day :-).

--
Alexander Borghgraef
Vakgroep Telecommunicatie en Informatieverwerking Tel: +32-(0)9-264 34 16
St-Pietersnieuwstraat 41, B-9000 Gent, Belgium    email: ab at telin.ugent.be