bogotune-0.2.4

Greg Louis glouis at dynamicro.on.ca
Mon Jun 23 15:52:37 CEST 2003

Version 0.2.4 of the script that finds optimum bogofilter parameters is
available: http://www.bgl.nu/bogofilter/bogotune-0.2.4.tgz

It fixes a bug in calculation of the recommended cache size,
reports any outliers it decides to ignore, and offers support (VERY
experimental at this point) for MH and/or Maildir mailbox directories.

Thanks to Boris 'pi' Piwinger for drawing my attention to the cache
size bug.

Please note that if you're using bogofilter 0.13.6.3 you need to apply
the patch supplied with bogotune, or else upgrade to bogofilter 0.13.7
which has the fix.  I believe that that was the cause of pi's reported
difficulty getting bogotune to work.

--
| G r e g  L o u i s          | gpg public key: finger     |
|   http://www.bgl.nu/~glouis |   glouis at consultronics.com |