-t output

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Wed Jul 30 14:48:18 CEST 2003

pi,

Bogofilter allows user specified formatting for reporting its status.  Look
in file format.c at variables header_format, terse_format,
log_header_format, log_update_format, spamicity_tags, and
spamicity_tags.  They are all changeable via config file entries.

header_format gives the usual "X-Bogosity: Yes, tests=bogofilter,
spamicity=0.976543, version=0.14.0.1" messages.  However changing the
various variable also allow: "X-Spam-Header: Spam, spamicity=0.976543".

Similarly, the terse_format default is "Y 0.976543" but could be changed to
"Spam bogofilter 0.976543".

The default spamicity_tags are "Y/N/U", but I prefer "S/H/U".  They could
as easily be "A/B/C" or any other three strings.

Moral:  a customized config file can make life difficult for a script.  To
use a script, a user needs to have a compatible config file or else must
modify the script.

David