-t output

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at logic.univie.ac.at
Wed Jul 30 14:25:45 CEST 2003

Hi!

We have -t (terse) option to generate some short string like
this:
S 0.999995

So the first letter is the classification, then the
probablity. Now the problem is that the first letter can be
very different:

Y=Yes
N=No
S=Spam
H=Ham
U=Unsure

So what is that terse format good for? Only for using it in
other programs (ease of parsing). So these different choices
are only confusing. Actually, I just had problems with
randomtrain which assumes values different from those I have.

Now my suggestion is to hardcode the possible output. I'd go
for:

Spam
Ham
Unsure