mailbox classificataion

Bob Parnass, AJ9S parnass at megsinet.net
Thu Jan 30 04:37:56 CET 2003

Restricting bogofilter to processing only a single message at a time
would make training bogofilter more difficult, right?

On several occasions, I've fed a file containing a large collection of spam
to bogofilter and used the -s option.  Did the same thing
with "ham" using the -n option.

I have to do this whenever I rebuild bogofilter's .db files --
when upgrading bogofilter, for example.

Should I be rebuilding the .db files another way?