bogofilter - feedback from client to mail server

Matej Cepl matej at ceplovi.cz
Sun Feb 23 05:22:40 CET 2003

Kevin Coyner wrote:
> But what I haven't figured out is a clever way of using similar macros
> to get that same type of feedback back to bogofilter on the mailserver
> box.

Forwarding to special addresses like bogo-nospam@,
bogo-repairspam@, bogo-repairnospam@, etc.?

Matej

--
Matej Cepl,
Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB  25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC

We are told that [St. Anthony] once fell into dejection, finding
uninterrupted contemplation above his strength; but was taught to
apply himself at intervals to manual labour by a vision of an
angel who appeared platting mats of palm-tree leaves, then rising
to pray, and after some time sitting down again to work; and who
at length said to him, "Do thus, and thou shalt be saved."
    -- Life of St. Anthony